What is happening and why?
Android phone won’t make calls? 10 ways to fix.
There’s something wrong with your Android phone and you don’t know what it is. You’ve tried everything and it just won’t make any calls. Maybe your phone isn’t connecting to the network or may have a software issue that needs to be fixed. In this article, we’ll provide 10 ways to fix an Android phones that won’t make calls.
Troubleshooting tips: What to do if your Android phone won’t make calls?
If you’re experiencing problems with your Android phone not making calls, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot and fix the issue. Here are some tips:
1. Make sure your phone is properly registered with your cellular provider. If you have an older Android phone, make sure it’s connected to the network and has updated to the latest version of the OS.
2. Try different SIM cards on your phone. SIM cards are different for every carrier, so if one doesn’t work, try another from that same carrier or a different one.
3. Make sure your phone is charged up and has sufficient battery life. Dead batteries can cause problems with making or receiving calls.
4. Check the signal strength of your device and try moving it around in different directions to see if that improves reception .
Causes: How can an Android phone not make calls?
1. If your Android phone is not making calls, there are a few things that you can do to try and fix the problem.
2. Some of the most common causes of an Android phone not making calls include weak or no signal, blocked calls, and low battery.
3. To troubleshoot and fix the issue, first make sure that your phone has a good signal and that all other call-related functions are working correctly.
4. If those don’t work, then you may need to check if your phone’s blocking features are turned on or if there’s anything blocking incoming calls from reaching your device.
5. If none of these solutions work, your last resort may be to recharge your device’s battery and see if that fixes the issue.
Fixes: Ways to fix an Android phone that won’t make calls.
If your Android phone won’t make calls, there are several fixes you can try. Here are 10 ways to fix an Android phone that won’t make calls:
1. Try restarting your phone. This is a standard troubleshooting technique for fixing most issues with phones.
2. Check to see if your phone has an unlocked SIM card or if you’re using a carrier that allows you to use any SIM card. If you don’t have an unlocked SIM card or if you’re using a carrier that doesn’t allow you to use any SIM cards, your phone may not be compatible with the network you’re trying to use.
3. Reconnect your charger and check the port on your phone for obstructions. If there are no obstructions, try plugging in a different charger or connecting your phone to a different port on your computer.
Conclusion: Tips on how to troubleshoot and fix Android phones that don’t make calls.
If your Android phone is not making calls, it may be because of one of the following problems:
The phone may not have enough battery power.
The network connection may be weak or unavailable.
There may be a problem with the phone’s microphone or speaker.
The phone’s software may be outdated or incompatible with the network.
The phone’s antenna may not be correctly installed.
In most cases, resolving these issues will require some simple steps that can be completed by anyone with basic computer skills. Here are 10 tips to help you troubleshoot and fix an Android phone that won’t make calls: 1) Check to see if the phone has enough battery power by going into Settings and checking the Battery level. If it’s low, charge the battery before continuing.